Monday, July 6, 2009

My Work

I have created this blog as an additional space to share my work. I am a SAHM (stay at home Mom). I homeschool my two children who are 7 and 11. I have been living this wonderful way of life for the last 6 months. Before I was a manager in a large business office for a multi hospital system in GA. I still work PRN for them, mostly part time and enjoy doing that work as well.

I love to sew and craft and I do all types of things, however, with my crazy schedule these days I find that I mostly have time to do small projects. I would love to showcase these projects here and talk about the projects that I have been working on. I will tell you what I learn and what works and hope that you love some of my items and wish to purchase them.

Please feel free to comment on the items, I love feedback whether you like the item or not, every opinion helps me to grow and learn.

I hope that if you enjoy watching me work you will follow my blog....

Jenjie

No comments:

Post a Comment