Saturday, August 22, 2009

Etsy Chat Rooms

I accessed a portion of Etsy last night that I had not used before. Etsy Chat is a wonderful way to connect with other sellers. Just last night I made several new friends that I added to both my Etsy site as well as my Facebook personal and fan pages. I had a great time talking to these sellers and exchanging ideas. I got some really great feedback on my site and some wonderful insight on how to drive more traffic to the site. Thanks so much to JunkerJane for her tips on tags. I was up until the early morning hours adding and changing my tags to increase my views.

I was beginning to get very discouraged with Etsy. I have been on the site for 10 months and only had one sell. Last night was a great ego boost, everyone was super nice and helpful and they all had great things to say about my site. Sometimes you just need to know that you are not working in vain.

If you are on Etsy and you haven't tried out the chat rooms, I would highly recommend it. If you aren't on Etsy check out my site www.jenjie.etsy.com, then check out my favorite sellers. I am sure you will find something you love in there.

Happy Crafting

Jenjie

No comments:

Post a Comment